The PHP systems that Gogo:Code produces are pretty advanced, as a result they need a pretty capable server. Luckily, Gogo can provide designers with web hosting at a great discounted rate which allows you to on-bill your clients.
In short, this is how it works...
- Gogo bills you for each hosting account and you are responsible for paying the bill on time.
- You bill your client for the hosting account at however much you want (or build it into your maintenance charges, or however you like to do it).
- You answer basic support questions for your client where you know how, such as "how do I setup an email account".
- Anything you don't know, you simply ask us, via our web hosting support email address.
- In return, we give you a great rate for a very highly specified server, monitored, maintained and managed 24 hours a day.
|Standard Hosting||Lite Hosting|
|Disk Space||From 200MB to 2000MB||100 MB|
|Monthly Transfer||From 3000MB to 30,000MB||1500 MB|
|Email Accounts||No Set Limit1||10|
|Parked Domains||No Set Limit||2|
|Add-On Domains||No Set Limit||None|
|PHP, PERL, CGI||Yes!||Yes!|
|MySQL Databases||No Set Limit1||None|
|Visitor Statistics||AW Stats||AW Stats|
|Self-Manage Control Panel||Yes!||Yes!|
|Free "Wildshare" SSL||Yes||Yes|
|24/7 Support (via Email)||Yes!||Yes!|
To discuss pricing, please contact us using the support form below.
Web Hosting Support/Enquiry Form
If you would like to enquire about our hosting services, please complete the following form. Existing customers may also use this form to make a support request if you are having trouble emailing.